JAG London endeavour to check quality of all product and pride ourselves in producing the best products for our customer, if you are not happy with your purchase just return it to us, in its original and unworn condition, within 14 days of receipt and we will either send out replacement goods or refund you the original purchase price.
RECEIVED THE WRONG ITEM?
Should you receive an incorrect item in your order, please contact our customer care team directly at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to sort it out and get the right item to you as quickly as possible.
All returns payments should be the customers responsibility.
Please following instructions below if you would like to processed with a return.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name the order was placed in
- Email address
- Name of item you are returning
- Order number
- Date of order
- Indicate if you would like an exchange or receive a refund
- Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit card originally used.
- Reason for return or exchange
- Preferred delivery address for exchange
- We always welcome feedback, please let us know your thoughts.
Please ensure to mark any returned items as “returned goods” on customs or postal forms. failure to do so may delay the issue of any refund due and can result in the shipment being returned to sender.
Outside of the UK, the length of time it takes the parcel to get to the warehouse may vary depending on location. Once delivered to our warehouse, it takes up to 48 working hours for goods to then be processed. It can take up to 72 hours during our busy Sale period. Once processed, you will then be sent a return confirmation. Please allow up to 5 working days for any refund or exchange to be processed following receipt of the return confirmation.
We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you may be required to pay an appropriate amount in compensation. We reserve the right to refuse refund if your returned goods are not within our terms.
For products purchased at third party retailers, please contact the retailer in the event that you wish to return your product.
Exchanged goods are sent out free of charge.
Important: please notify us via email within 14 days of receipt: email@example.com
JAG London will only refund the cost of delivery if your order is incorrect, faulty or you are cancelling the contract. See Cancelling Your Contract below for more details. If the item was faulty when you receive it, or you discover it was faulty later, please contact our customer service team in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
We will deal with this type of faulty product on a case by case basis and will always ensure that your statutory rights are not affected.
WHAT TO DO WHEN RETURNING BY POST:
- Attach the label provided to you via our team following your email informing us of the return. Instructions will be provided via email on how the return the item.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods back to our office in their original condition – so, please ensure all goods are packaged securely.
- If goods are return from outside UK/EU/EEA please mark the box ‘returned goods’.
- We are not able to accept any returns on any products that have been worn and are not in their ‘original’ condition, unless the product is faulty.
- We can only accept refunds or exchanges within 14 days of delivery.
- Return details will be on the label.