The promoter is: Jag London Beachwear whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Convent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Jag London and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.facebook.com/JAGLONDONbeachwear
The competition will run across Facebook and Instagram
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 31.05.19. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Post a full body picture of yourself that represents the JAG London brand and our message. Make sure you include the hashtag #jagsnextmodel in your caption. All entrants must like/follow our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Entries must be made by midnight (GMT) on 31.05.19
- Any entries made after this date won’t be counted
- The entries will be judged by Jag London and London Fashion Films and chosen on 03.06.19
- The winner or winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram and sent a Direct Message
- The winner has 7 days to respond and claim their prize before a new winner is chosen
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A photoshoot with London Fashion Films for the new Jag London range. The shoot will be in summer 2019 at a location chosen by JAG London and London Fashion Films. The models chosen will be able to use the images in their portfolio and on social media. Travel will be paid for and some expenses covered up to a cost of £50
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Jag London and London Fashion Films
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be carried out and further details will be told directly to the winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.